Motorradreiseforum Motorradkarawane Motorrad-Reise-Treffen Gieboldehausen Karawane - Kultur grenzenlos

Enduro tours, enduro hiking, expeditions

Hier hast Du Gelegenheit, Dich kurz vorzustellen.

Enduro tours, enduro hiking, expeditions

Beitragvon sakurasanta86 » 14.07.2018 04:50

Hi,
I registered here a few days ago, my name is Andreas and I live in Dreieich, Kreis Offenbach.
With motorized two-wheelers, I set myself apart very early, I went motocross as a teenager, then Enduro but not in competition. When my daughter was born in the middle of the nineties, motorcycling has been reduced to a minimum, for the sake of the family. In the middle of 2000, my passion has been rekindled and the fun of moving motorcycles in the area is bigger than ever.

During the enduro hiking in Piedmont in recent years, I have found my enthusiasm, so I want to expand the whole thing. I am very interested in tours / expeditions to the desert but also the rest of the African continent. I would also like to explore Australia and New Zealand with the Enduro. Actually, I am open to almost everything that has to do with this topic, also for other regions.

I am 47 years old, currently owning a KTM 690 Enduro, I would see my driving skills in the upper midfield, I am a team player and absolutely curious about new things.

I would be happy to find like-minded people here.
Greetings Andreas
Wendy
sakurasanta86

Re: Enduro tours, enduro hiking, expeditions

Beitragvon pip » 14.07.2018 06:48

Hello,

and welcome. Enduro in the area is a bit difficult as there are few legal opportunities in Germany. If you're able to tour for a week or more, the Alps, Balkan, Pyrenees are all within reach, as is eastern Europe. Each spring and fall, there is a HU meeting about 100km to the SW of Frankfurt, where you can meet similar minded people who even speak English. :-) Apart from that, I think there are a few American expats around Kaiserslautern or Frankfurt active on the advrider forum.
In here, we use the 'Reisepartner' section for finding travel buddies.

Greetings,
Pip
Reiseberichte: Island, Marokko, Balkan. Fotos
pip

Zurück zu Neu hier?